Saturday, August 15, 2009

Pregnant Brain... Oops!

I think my most hormonal thing for this pregnancy has been me loosing my memory - or mind... not sure!... I am not yet 8 months, and so far I have lost the following:

One cell phone, 2 handbags (both retrieved, one thanks to my husband running behind a cab, the second because of a nice cab driver who returned it to me - since I guess I had nothing of importance in it), one umbrella (I went back to where I left it and the store owner had kept it for me), paid at least 50$ in late fees for library loans, misplaced and found a bit later one credit card, lost it again a few weeks later, lost also a debit card, misplaced my (too) expensive sun glasses... There are probably more things, but I can't remember them now...

Also I have twice gone to meetings, either with friends or for work, on the wrong day. I have order things and forgot to go pick them up, and was still billed for them.

What else?

I even forgot once about a class I am teaching over the weekend and showed up 10 min late because of that. Worst? the next week completely forgot it - completely - and the class had to be cancel. My boss thought I had got myself into an accident as I did not answer my phone - which I had forgotten home... Thanks god I have not lost my job because of that!


No comments: