Tuesday, September 14, 2010

While I was gone...

Dear friends and readers,
I have to admit of a great guilt towards you. I had promised I would write. And then I left you in the dark, busy with teachings and other projects. And even when the semester was over, I still did not come back towards you. You have certainly felt abandoned, with reasons... And despite good times, holidays, travels and other memorable moments since my last post, I did not write. Despite the guilt. Or maybe because of it.
A blog feels sometimes as easy to maintain as a potted flower. Just a bit of attention, a bit of water, and it will grow. But once you stop feeding the flower, it dries up and looses its petals, and then even if the plant is still alive, it takes time to burgeon again....
In other words, I guess I have been suffering from some writer's block.
While feeling blocked in front of the page means no single word written, it does not mean no thoughts... While I was "away", I collected ideas, pictures and words, and I will try my best now to catch up with you and share them...

No comments: