Friday, October 10, 2008

Whirling Fun - or One Exemple of How Simple Things Can Be Complicated...

As a good "queen of the household", I am trying to do all things required to make the house "function"... I already mentioned some of the things accomplished over the last day or two. One of them was doing the laundry. No big deal you will say. Well, this is where the real fun started! See the picture below! 
De Whirling Fun
My real estate agent Grace had already found the English manual for the machine. After a good half hour of reading and even of labelling my machine, I can now use this wonderful piece of technology... I can wash AND dry without even opening the door! All in one! and it makes a cute song at the end of the cycle. Noam however, who usually loves washing machine, is a bit less fond of it. He even looked afraid by it... I am not sure why?

No comments: