Friday, December 26, 2008

Xmas in Beijing

We have celebrated Xmas together in family, cooking ourselves a magnificient duck (not Peking way thought), and Pauli graciously gave up his fishitarianism for this special occasion. Santa Claus was generous, bringing Noam several large gifts, namely a Noah's Ark and a red and blue kitchen.
De Xmas in Beijing
Pauli received a superb Beijing bike, a tall city cruiser, with large handle bars, no speed gear, basket in front and rack at the back. The most fun part of the evening was to see his face when I opened the door with it (in lieu of wrapping paper!). For my part, I guess I was a really good girl, since Santa drop me a NEW amazing MacBook, one of those shinny aluminum portable computers! What a treat, specially since my old Mac was really acting up. (It was the last stroke for my old Mac, who got so upset it decided to crash really bad the next day).

No comments: